Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Fresh Start!


The latest addition to my job description is blogger outreach. I am working alongside the PR and Marketing manager to research and engage mommy bloggers with the goal of enlisting them as Ronald McDonald House Charities ambassadors. Combined with my regular allotment of time for social networking in the form of tweeting, facebooking, and flickring, I have spent the majority of my work days over the past week becoming more familiar with the tone of our target market online. (Social media is a fascinating landscape, and in my opinion, one that every company needs to play in strategically.)

With this inundation of social media came a new appreciation for the blog that I created last March, and a renewed dedication to contributing on this site. So herein lies my commitment (by the way, I used to do this through high school when I ceased writing in my pen and paper journal that resided in my nightstand) to post on this site regularly. In my relatively new position in corporate America, now part of the System!, I have garnered a fresh perspective of being a young professional and I need a place to form and filter thoughts, and hopefully gain some feedback from readers.

Stay tuned - I'm planning to write again this evening. In the meantime, and throughout the day, feel free to follow me, as the "voice" of RMHC online on Twitter (@RMHC) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/rmhcglobal)

Happy Tuesday!

Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment