'Margaret, let's share!'
Margaret didn't even think twice about it. Share? Why of course.
As the third child, she was born into a life of sharing. Of seeing toys come and go from her room, of hand me downs and of books that belonged to Mary or Bobby. Of leftovers and of sipping from someone else's glass. Of less space, but of more people to play with. And she seems to love all of it.
In fact the other day, when Mary and Bobby gave her the space and some extra Barbies to play alone, she wanted nothing to do with it. She wanted her sister and brother to share their Legos with her for once. When they told her no again, she said, 'come on ... but I love you guys.' It was just about the cutest and sweetest thing I could have captured and summarized her personality so well.
As I often do around my kids' birthdays, I wanted to capture a couple more visuals of who Margaret is as she turns three.
She is just as lovable and squeezable as can be. Always my cuddler, she never misses an opportunity for a hug or kiss.
She has beautiful blond hair and she comments on those, like Aunt Dee Dee, who match her.
She loves shroot snacks. (Fruit snacks)
She also loves making and eating man-cakes on Sunday mornings. And I refuse to tell her how to correctly say that breakfast food.
She loves Barbies and her posse of princesses. She could play with them for hours, living in a world all her own.
She rides a balance bike like a pro and a scooter like a speed demon, loves going for walks with me, swims like a little fish including in Lake Michigan, started her first dance class last week, and loves playing dress up.
To that end, she have a true sense of style. She doesn't like to leave the house without her party shoes, dress, necklace, purse and hopefully a little lipstick if I let her.
She loved her birthday cake and birthday party.
And after it was over, just as she does every night, she prayed for all those that she loves and that love her in return.











No comments:
Post a Comment