There is a tradition of buying your groom-to-be or wife-to-be a little something before the wedding. Instead of that, we decided to pull our resources and buy each other a super dooper camera. It proved to be an excellent purchase and we took full advantage of it, from all different angles, in black, white and color, from Monte Carlo to the coast to Paris, all honeymoon long.
Although I attempted a photograph or two, Peter was the primary photographer, and I must say, he did an exceptional job capturing our vacances en France. In fact, I feel bad stealing his thunder anymore, so I've decided to turn this blog over to him. I let him pick his favorite photos and create the captions to match.
Without further ado, here's my first guest blogger, my one and only hubby, and his favorite postcard moments from our honeymoon. If you are left a little in the dark, or craving more, say so, and I promise he'll write again ; )
 |
| Oui oui Madame! |
 |
| Lo was skeptical of my knife purchase at first, but it came in handy when she needed to cut the cheese. |
 |
| Pardon??? |
 |
| Gastronomie... |
 |
| Ski Nautique avec Fred. |
 |
| Fred's Grandpa. |
 |
| I hadn't taken a picture of this boat in a while. |
 |
| Magnifique! |
 |
| Gay Paris! |
 |
| My wife! |
Lo and Peter.
love the black and white one by le tour Eiffel.
ReplyDelete